- Kontrol Kard – Imagine a playing card that can become a double- face, double-back, long, wide, thick, spittle, chameleon and mutliple card control card due to an amazing secret substance! No roughing fluid or rubber cement, these special cards have made Kenton look like one of the top card control performers and now you can, too!
- Kling String – Stop Kenton on the street and he’ll have this with him! Imagine a showing a piece of thread that is three inches long which then becomes three feet long – with no sleeves and no steals.
- No Salt – Walk into a restaurant and pick up a salt or cheese shaker. With no other props or preparation, you make the salt or cheese disappear! Nothing extra, no lapping, no mess, no hassle and amazingly easy.
- Kenton’s Postcards – Spectators think of a number and a postcard-they tell no one. The performer then proceeds to tell what is in each spectator’s mind. Not only that, he has predicted it, too!
- Newell and Kenton’s Mental Any Card at Any Number – This one has had people in Hollywood buzzing for years. For the first time ever, the secret and full routine is revealed. A deck of cards is shuffled by the performer and handed to a spectator for safe keeping. A second deck is given to another spectator who shuffles themselves. She is told to freely think of any card and any number from the face up cards. She sees the cards are all different and admits that her choices are entirely free and unprepared. Now the miracle. The first spectator deals in his deck to the number called out by the second spectator. The card at that number is turned over. It is the second spectator’s card! No one on stage knows how this happened. No “stooges”. The deck can be taken home as a gift after dealing to the climax. It is not a trick deck. This effect alone is worth far more than the price of this manuscript.