From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America’s most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan’s Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you’re sure to find a flavor you cannot live without
Volume Three – Games People Play
- MATCHBOX HUSTLE — Spectators cannot keep track of the box with the matches in it, then money
- SHAPE SHIFTERS — Two different colored, and different shaped, pieces of tissue are torn and restored, but the shapes have switched places.
- ROCK, SCISSORS, PAPER — The spectators cut through a strip of paper somehow always avoiding the pictures of rocks on it.
- SLUDGE AND ICE — An oil and water separation played like a game with red circles and black crosses.
- MICRO-MORPHOSIS — Two little wooden dolls painted to look like a male and female magical duo change places in a series of baffling exchanges.
- WHAT’S THE POINT — A game show in which the magician discovers which prizes have been secretly chosen by the contestants.
- IRONY OF THE ARTS — Revelation of a card using letters from a game of Scrabble. Uses ordinary letters and is impromptu.
- CLUE ME IN — The magician predicts which person, weapon, and room will be chosen from the board game Clue. Uses an ordinary game and is entirely impromptu.
- MONEY IN CARDS — The magician and two spectators choose cards face up for a game of blackjack. Each is a winner as the magician produces money from between each pair of cards.